From when I was young, I always looked foward for the year 2005 as an important year, for the simple fact that I was born on the 05 of April and hence 5
was my always lucky number.
Indeed, 2005 can be described as a lucky year for several reasons listed below.
1) Got married on the 25th of June
2) Completed a University course - Diploma in agriculture, and graduated on the 30th of November.
3) My Website won an international award (end of October)
4) Visited Latvia and Estonia (July)
5) Great improvement and professionality in the maltawildplants.com website, also this year featuring an interactive forum about Maltese Nature.
6) Had a long awaited meeting with the Minister of Agriculture about the Wild Plants website and was promised that the goverment would sponsor my work if I get transferred to the agricultural sector.
7) New mobile, scanner, camera, graphcs card, etc...
Well, it was a very busy year especially having to cope with the Laboratory work, electronics repair, website and studies. However the satisfaction of the results and achievments obtained pays off.
Hope 2006 will bring more important and beautiful things as this year, but most importantly that we are healthy and in peace.
BTW; 2006 is the 'good-luck year' of Picu !!!