How to Install Fonts
If you do not have the required fonts that the pages were originally created with, you may notice bad text formatting and 'ugly' text when viewing the pages on your browser. Hence you are highly recommended to install the fonts which you dont have
The program WinZip installed on your PC. If you dont have, you can download it from the utilities section of the website (Click here to go to the Utils section)
1) Click on 'Download Fonts' link to download the Fonts. You are opted either to Save or directly open the file. You can choose any but to make it simpler select OPEN file.
2) When the file is downloaded and opened a window appears. Click on UNZIP button. The fonts will be automatically saved in the directory C:Windows\Temp\MarzFonts
3) Enter in the control panel by choosing Start > Settings> Control Panel.
4) Double-click the Fonts folder to display its contents. A list of installed fonts will appear.
5) From the menu, select File -> Install New Font.
6) Select the folder C:/Windows/Temp/Marzfonts. Usually, the /windows folder is displayed in the box, and you just have to select the folder temp, and the folder MarzFonts
7) Upon clicking on MarzFonts all the fonts available for install will appear. Select them all and click OK. (To select them all under windows 95/98/ME click on any font and then press Ctrl and A simultanously)
8) If you already have fonts installed, the computer will tell you that the font already exist and cannot be re-installed, so just click OK to install the next font in the list.
9) Not sure, but probably you must restart your PC to see the new fonts. - That's all
- In the Drives list, select the drive that contains the fonts you want to install, hence drive C:
- In the Folders list, select the folder that contains the fonts you want to instal, hence C:Windows/Temp/MarzFonts/
- To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key and click each font, all fonts CTRL + A
(close this window when ready)